Our suppliers work hard to produce indian jewellery of a superior quality. In order to maintain the high quality look of your items, please follow these simple instructions:
- Ensure your jewellery is kept covered in a cool and dry place.
- Please do not immerse your jewellery in water.
- Avoid contact with any liquids like perfume, hair spray or makeup, which may cause discolouration or stones to fall out.
- If your jewellery does come into contact with liquid, use a soft cotton cloth and gently wipe clean. Ensure your jewellery is completely dry before storing it.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for long periods of time.
Our online Indian jewellery UK collection is inspired by the various periods in India and Pakistan - including Mughlai. We collated these beautiful pieces and ship our online jewellery collection UK to anywhere in the world and you can be sure to receive it in perfect condition. Become a Juzba Indian Jewellery customer today.