Please click questions below to show answers.
Where is Juzba based?
Juzba is a reliable and professional UK based company so you can feel at ease when you shop with us.
What payment methods do you accept?
Our address is Juzba. PO Box 316, Newcastle upon Tyne NE12 2EW.
Can I pay over the phone?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa and Mastercard (and American Express via Paypal) as well as Paypal.
When will my ordered items arrive?
- Unfortunately not. Juzba offers online ordering and payment processing.
How much does delivery costs?
- If you have a UK delivery address, then you will receive your order within 5 working days of receipt of payment (provided the items are in stock). If you selected the express delivery service and have a UK delivery address, and you placed your order before 2pm, you will receive your order the next working day from receipt of payment.
- For customers in the EU delivery takes 5 working days from receipt of payment.
- For customers in the rest of the World delivery takes 10 working days from receipt of payment.
- For customised jewellery orders, delivery takes 4 weeks from receipt of payment.
- You can check your order status by logging on to your account and clicking on "My Orders”.
My order hasn’t arrived, what can I do?
time FREE DELIVERY offer
UK standard delivery with all orders.
half price EU (£4.50) and worldwide (£7.50) delivery.
online now - don't miss out.
- The table below summarises how much your order will cost to deliver.
5 working days
2 working days
15 working days
15 working days
Can you deliver to a different address to my billing address?
- Please allow 5 working days for standard delivery to a UK address. Please allow 2 working days for express delivery to a UK address. Please allow 15 working days for international delivery to EU or rest of the world. Please allow 4-6 weeks for a customised jewellery order.
- If this time has lapsed and you still have not received your order, please contact us at email@example.com and we will track down your order and ensure it is delivered to you as soon as possible.
Do I have to pay customs, excise or taxes upon delivery?
- Yes. You may buy something as a gift, for example, and want it delivered to a different address. Simply enter a different delivery address to the billing address when you go to checkout online.
Is there an extra delivery charge if my order comes in more than one shipment?
- If you are based within the European Union (EU) then you will not have to pay any customs or excise duties as all our orders are shipped to you from the UK.
- If you are ordering from Juzba and live outside of EU, then you may incur customs, excise or import duties on your order. As duties and taxes vary from country to country please contact your country customs and excise office to find out if you are likely to incur a charge for your delivery. Please note, Juzba is not responsible for any customs, excise or import charges you may have to pay for your order.
Can I return my order?
- Yes. If you place an order which also includes a customer made item, because of the lengthier delivery time for the custom made item, the custom order will be delivered to you separate to your standard items at a later date. There will be an incremental delivery charge for the customised jewellery order. You, do however, have the option at checkout to select your order to be delivered at the later date together with your customised item. If you select this there will only be one delivery charge incurred.
Customisation service/Customised Creations
Is there an additional charge for the customisation service?
- If the order is damaged or defective, we are more than happy to offer you an exchange or refund on your purchase if it is returned to us within 7 days from receipt. This will only be acceptable on the condition that the item is unworn, in pristine condition, with its original packaging and all relevant receipts and documentation. This does not include customised jewellery items or special orders and does not affect your statutory rights.
- Providing that the above mentioned condition is met, an exchange or refund of your purchase can be done by returning your goods to the address below. Please note that you are responsible for the postage costs for returning any items. Please obtain a proof of postage from your postage provider.
Please allow 30 days for your refund or exchange to be processed.
PO Box 316
Newcastle upon Tyne
Limited Edition jewellery
What is Limited Edition jewellery?
- As we are ordering jewellery components/material in smaller volumes and are producing an individual piece in accordance with your custom order requirements, we may incur additional costs. Therefore there may be an incremental customisation service charge for this. We will confirm all costs to you prior to processing your order.
How can I contact Juzba?
- Limited Edition jewellery is a small collection of jewellery for which we only purchase a one or two unique pieces. Once these items are sold out we wont get them again. So if you like something in our Limited Edition range, make sure you purchase it quickly before it is sold out.
Caring for your jewellery
What is the best way to care for my jewellery?
- You can get in touch with us for all your queries by completing the online enquiry form here.
- Alternatively, email your query at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your name, address and order number (where applicable). We aim to get back to you within 48 hours. Please bear with us as at busy times we may take a little longer to reply.
- You can also contact us by post at:
PO Box 316
Newcastle upon Tyne
Web site security
Is your website secure?
- Ensure your jewellery is kept covered in a cool and dry place.
- Please do not immerse your jewellery in water.
- Avoid contact with liquids like perfume, hair spray or makeup which may cause discolouration or stones to fall out.
- If your jewellery does come into contact with any liquid use a soft cotton cloth and gently wipe clean. Ensure your jewellery is completely dry before storing it.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- We take online security very seriously. Feel at ease when you place your order with us as our website is fully secure and uses 2048 bit encryption to protect any data you enter when you shop with us.